SURFACE EXPERTS FRANCHISE OVERVIEW
Founded in 2008, Surface Experts®, repairs small damage on most interior surfaces, including counter tops, floors, cabinets, bathtubs, sinks, appliances and so much more!
Most companies do complete surface replacement, costing thousands of dollars. We deliver perfect repairs in typically under an hour for less than $100.
Surface Experts is a great business opportunity, offering the following:
- Executive Led Model: Franchisee never performs the work only manages business
- 80% B2B Service: Core market is property management firms, hotels, restaurants. Residential service is a supplemental revenue stream.
- Mobile business: Small office space (150-350 sq ft) needed to run the business
- Recession Proof: Started at the onset of the great recession, the business quickly grew as we offer cost saving alternatives for property managers and owners
- Item 19 Summary – Portland Unit: Gross Revenue of $615,511; Net Cash Flow: $230,094.
Yes – that’s 37%!
- Comprehensive Training: This is a true turnkey operation with a complete training program for our Surface Experts franchisees as well as specialized training for our Surface Expert Technicians.
- Fast Launch Plan: From Franchise award to open unit in 6-8 weeks.
Surface Experts is an all-inclusive damage repair service provider. We encompass damage repair services for surfaces like Floor, Wood, Counter-top, Stainless Steal, Gas Cook-top, Tub … Almost Everything!. We pride ourselves in our ability to provide incredibly fast service throughout our service areas, while maintaining a friendly-family like atmosphere in our call center and on jobsites. We consider our company to be a blend of old school ideals, and new age technology, resulting in a mix that offers the latest and best tech with a friendly neighborly smile.
- Most repairs are simple and small, yet our competition focuses on complete resurfacing. Our objective is a happy customer and a long-term relationship, whereas the competition wants one-off revenue and to completely repaint a bathtub or countertop.
- Our typical repair requires only 1 to 2 tablespoons of product so our technicians can carry their entire set of tools and equipment in a small vehicle. Our competition requires large spray equipment and heavy machinery. Most notable to customers is that when they spray a tub, they will shoot a pint or two of product and the smell is so strong that they can’t occupy a location for 2+ days while it airs out. Our approach is clean and free of odors in less than two hours.
- Our solution is usually under $100 and takes less than an hour to complete. On the flip-side, completely resurfaced bathtub will be fully sanded, prepped, then coated for over $500. A mediocre resurfacing job will skip sanding and prep, won’t be warrantied and will be about $200. What ends up happening inevitably with our competitor’s approach is the finish starts to peel and it looks horrible in just a few months.
This franchising information is not intended as an offer to sell a franchise or the solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. Certain states regulate the offer and sale of franchises. If you are a resident of one of these states we will not offer or sell you a franchise unless and until we have complied with the applicable presale filing, registration, and disclosure requirements in your state.
Become A Franchisee